Thursday 23 July 2009

Face fucking

I like it when Colombina treats me like a whore.

And when she calls me a whore.

When she tortures me, and licks me all over my face, and pushes her whole hand into my mouth and then wipes it all over my face as well. This has become a theme of our play ever since I got the enormous dildo. Since it won't fit anywhere else, I guess it just *has* to go in my mouth. And I adore being facefucked with it. In fact, you know what I would like?

I would like to be tied up, on my back, wrists and ankles together, getting fucked in both holes at once. Or maybe have a ballgag on, with Colombina sitting on my face... Or maybe be made to sit on one dildo, while Colombina face fucks me with the other... Or maybe have one dildo stuck to the floor, and be tied, wrists to ankles, so that I cannot lift my face from it, while Colombina fucks me from behind...

I really am a greedy little whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment