Friday 17 July 2009

Evil Bitch

That's me.

But how, Colombina?, must you all be thinking. We thought you say you were all sweetness and smiles, even when you were being mean?

Well, that was before. Do let me explain.

I shall begin by explaining that I love tickling Harlequin. It makes him squirm and giggle in the most delightful manner, and sometimes I can't stop myself, to the point where he has to stop me.

And this means I always arrived to the same problem: Harlequin is big and strong enough to put a halt to all my tickling assaults. But that didn't dampen my tickling urges in the slightest.

So we decided to do a scene where he'd be all tied up and entirely at my mercy and desires, that is, my desires to tickle him until he begged for the aforementioned mercy.

Oh, boy, was that FUN!

It was tremendously arousing, as well as hilarious, to tickle him with all my might, and then to make him all horny and keep tickling him, and bring him to the edge of orgasm and keep tickling him, and let him come and keep tickling him.

This combination of tickling and sexual stimulation is what made him call me an Evil Bitch, because he got to the point where he was desperate to come, but the tickles ministered by the Evil Bitch, that is, moi, wouldn't let him concentrate.

Tee hee hee.

Of course, I did let him come in the end. Me, I'm an Evil Bitch with a heart, people!

But do you want to know what I did while he was orgasming, and after?

I kept tickling him.

No comments:

Post a Comment