Thursday 17 September 2009

Pretty Submissives

The other day Colombina and I were out together, and she was wearing a tremendously pretty, and rather posh, dress, and nice shoes. When we got back to the apartment, in the elevator, I pulled her dress up and spanked her a little, and then, when we reached our floor, I put my fingers in her hair, gripped hard, and pulled her close to me.

"When we get inside, I am going to sit on the sofa. You are going to fix me a nice drink, and bring it through to me. You will then be my footrest for as long as it takes me to enjoy the drink."

As I sat, with my feet up on my well dressed slavegirl, I thought about how much fun it was to treat someone like a whore when they are dressed like a princess.

This lead me on to another idea.

I want to dress my Colombina in some very nice underwear, and some nice shoes. She will make herself up very prettily, with mascara (non waterproof, for reasons that will become obvious), and eyeliner, and eyeshadow, and lipstick, and maybe a little blush. Her hair will be up nicely.

When she is all prettified(NOT, dear readers, that my Colombina needs any prettification- it is all for effect, as you will soon see), I will handcuff my delightful princesswhore's hands behind her back, and lead her to the bathroom. She will kneel down in the shower, and take my cock in her mouth, being very, very careful not to smudge her lipstick. When she has done a good job of sucking me, I will pull my cock out of her mouth, and come all over her face. And then, just for good measure, I will piss all over her.

No comments:

Post a Comment