Tuesday 23 June 2009

Vampire Cuddles

Colombina and I have a new favourite toy.

I got them because I wanted a particular paddle, but the company who made it wouldn't ship to me. So I looked for the next best thing.

And i found it.

Soft, sweet smelling leather gloves. With dozens of tiny metal spikes on the fingers.

These are incredible. The first time Colombina used them on me, I almost dissolved, they felt so good.

They are wonderful, because they set your skin on fire, and feel like they are going to tear it off, but it's actually very hard to make them break the skin. They can be used for stroking, squeezing, or slapping, and they feel incredible, and very different, in each way.

We also enjoy vampire cuddles. We remove our clothes, and put one glove on each, and... cuddle.

I feel I should say more, but I cannot think of what I would say without just rambling about how great they are.

However, I will say this.

I love it when Colombina sits next to me, wraps her arm around my shoulders, and puts a hand over my mouth. When she does it with these gloves on...

No comments:

Post a Comment