Wednesday 24 June 2009

Her Vampire Cuddles

When I saw that Harlequin had reviewed our latest acquisition, I just had to give my two cents on the matter.

Oh, these vampire gloves... these vampire gloves are one of the best things in the history of glovedom. They can reduce one to a puddle of shudders with a simple handshake, go figure.

So, as you can see, they are extremely low-effort, as toys go. Not that we have that many high-effort toys, like, say, a bicycle or a battering ram (my mind reels with the things that could be done with these), but this, these gloves really are the pinnacle of lazy dominantness. A soft caress, a little squeeze, turn immediately into an ocean of sensation (I find it the substitution of "pain" by "sensation" by the BDSM community a little puzzling, but also very cute). I love these gloves because they are an extremely psychological toy. The brain processes the feeling they cause as much more painful than it actually is. On one occasion, Harlequin was grabbing my breasts, just squeezing them firmly, but I felt like he was twisting and trying to literally unscrew them off my chest. Another advantage is that they are quite discreet on leaving marks. If one squeezes hard enough, a few red dots appear on the skin, and they may take a while to disappear if the skin is punctured, of course. But they certainly fade much quicker than bruises, and if one bruises like a peach like myself, that is something to behold.

But they are also a psychological toy in the sense that they give a new twist to gestures that before were harmless or sweet and turn into menacing and very powerful. A caress, like I said, especially on the face, has a brutal effect on the submissive, in our experience, at least. We can certify it rendered both of us speechless when we experienced it.

To further illustrate the point, let me bring forth an example from our personal experience: After a particularly intense game that ended up with Harlequin lying on the bathroom floor and me wearing the gloves, he suggested coming on my gloved hand and then licking it off, because he is inventive that way. I was enthused by the idea, and I immediately held out my hand, the palm facing down. And he took my hand and turned it. I turned it again, to have the palm facing down again, because I am naïve that way, and he turned it up again. And then licked his come off the spiky palm of the cloves.

Another of their advantages is that they are really easy to clean, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment