Tuesday 2 June 2009

Punishment

I have been a naughty Harlequin.

Last night, after a bike ride, I was still wearing my lycra shorts. Colombina had gone to bed.

And I decided it would be fun to fill these with shaving foam and masturbate.

Which I did. It feels incredible. Try it.

I sent an email to Colombina telling her what I had done, and how I looked forward to doing it with her.

Then she told me that, to wash all the naughtiness off me, I was to take a shower, in which I was to make myself come twice in ten minutes.

I failed.

Now I am not allowed to come tonight, which I am desperate to do, and I have to do the same thing tomorrow, but I will have fifteen minutes. If I can't manage that, I will not be allowed to come for TWO WHOLE DAYS, while being teased, and then I will be given twenty minutes.

So here I sit, alone, desperately horny, my mind full of thoughts relating to one week from today, when I will see my Colombina again, and I am not allowed to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment