Thursday 28 May 2009

My eyes were bigger than my bottom...

Since meeting Colombina, I have, as you have probably been able to tell from previous posts, started to get very interested in being fucked. (In fact, all you guys who, clad in nothing but a sideless satin dress and fishnet stockings, have NOT begged to have that vibrator in their bottoms, please, right now, PLEASE, are doing it wrong.)

We bought ourselves a small funfactory dildo, in the shape of a cute dolphin, and, rather than buying a harness, we fashioned one from our own pretty dyed rope, and I got fucked.

And it was GOOD.

But I wanted something more. The dolphin was fun, but quite small. So I decided to buy a new dildo, again from funfactory. The Tiger. It really justifies the capital letter. It is enormous, at 8.6 inches long and 1.7 wide.

It is less than two weeks until I see Colombina again, and this monstrosity is lying on my bed in front of me. I am terrified, and incredibly aroused.

I want this in me NOW. And I can't have it. Because Colombina is not here? Of course, it wouldn't be the same without her, but she could watch over webcam, and tell me *exactly* what she wanted me to do. That's not the problem.

The problem is, last time I visited Colombina, I left my lube with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment