Friday 26 June 2009

Colombina wants to be thrown around.

We have, on certain occassions, delightfully rough sex, grinding against each other, biting and scratching, calling each other dirty names, pulling each other's hair, one grabbing the other by the throat while licking and biting their lips...

Now Colombina wants to do a scene like this, but more one sided. She wants me to use my physical superiority to throw her around, bite her, tease her and hurt her, all with my own pleasure being her sole concern.

To begin with, I was not sure how well I could do this. I was very happy to try, but I wasn't sure how far I would be able to go.

The more I think about it, however, the more I look forward to it.

I look forward to hurting her, to making her moan and scream and writhe, to grabbing her hair in my hand and leaning close to her and whispering

"Scream louder, little slut."

I look forward to fucking her mouth, coming all over her face, torturing the soles of her feet, and leaving her bruised and sweaty and incredibly wet.

I look forward to rubbing my hand over her dripping pussy, and then rubbing it all over her face, where it will mix with my come and her sweat.

I look forward to coming in her mouth, and making her beg for a drink of water. And to making her worship my feet before allowing her to drink the water I spit into her mouth.

And then, when I am done, I will pick her up, and carry her to the bed, and lie her down, and lie on top of her, pulling her into me and telling her what a good girl she has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment