Friday 17 April 2009

It's all in the eyes

One of the many things I love about Harlequin is the changes in his demeanour depending on whether he is dominating or I am. I am not talking about the *obvious* changes (if he is topping, then chances are he'll be the one doing the spanking, and if I am, then he'll me doing my bidding most of the times), I mean those very subtle and delicate signs. In a way, it's like he is retreating into different Harlequins to suit the situation. I don't know if he sees similar changes in myself in these circumstances, and, if he does, if he deems them equally significant, but to me, these idiosyncrasies are at the very core of his sexual persona.

The dominant Harlequin is expansive and grave. He delights in catching me by surprise, in using his physical superiority to his advantage, in showing me just how *easily* he can lift me up and throw me on the bed, or restrain both my wrists using only one of his hands. And his eyes, oh, don't get me started on his eyes. They become hard and dark and hungry, letting me know with every blink that I am his and nobody else's, and that he is going to make sure I don't forget it. That I am his to torture, his to fuck, and also his to protect, and his to love.

But when my dear Harlequin becomes submissive, those very same eyes become warm and big, oh so big, staring at me in awe, begging me to do my very best and very worst with him (which, to all intends and purposes, tend to go along the same lines), letting me know that he is utterly mine, my sweet little fucktoy, mine to play as I want. Although there are no physical changes about his person (other than the fact that he tends to wear considerably less clothes than when he is being dominant), he seems to become smaller, and vulnerable, which makes me want to bite him and spank him as much as it makes me want to gather him in my arms and cuddle him.

These are not the only Harlequins I share the bed with (now that I think of it, it might be fun one day to talk about the Ravenous Beast, a personality we both share), but they are the first two I got to meet, and I love them both to bits and cannot wait to meet them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment