Sunday 29 March 2009

Feet

As has probably become clear by now, I am something of a foot fetishist. I find that no other part of the body has skin as smooth as the top of the feet, and I adore kissing such velvety skin.
The feel, the taste, the smell... I know feet have a reputation for smelling bad, but I find that Colombina's feet smell wonderful, and taste better.

I love kissing, licking, nibbling and rubbing her feet. And I love her reactions to all of these things.

In an earlier post, Colombina mentioned that I find that part of the appeal of footworship for me is that it is a submissive act. That is true to an extent- I find it very hot to be *told* to kiss Colombina's feet- but I also enjoy doing it of my own volition- because it seems to bring such enjoyment to us both.

It seems *very* unfair, therefore, given how nice I am to Colombina's feet, that she takes so much delight in being mean to mine. She drags her nails down my soles, she bites them, she scrapes them with her teeth... What did my poor feet do to deserve such treatment? And why does the rest of me enjoy it so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment