Sunday 19 April 2009

Eroticity

Recently, Colombina went away, to another continent, for two weeks. We had only email contact. Needless to say, we missed each other terribly.

What follows is the unedited text of the emails we sent each other.

To: Colombina
From: Harlequin

I want to tease you.

I want to tie you naked, spreadeagle, against a wall.
Then I would kneel down and begin to kiss and lick your feet, slowly, sliding my tongue in between each toe in turn, turning you on as much as I could.
Then I would slide my tongue up your legs, up the inside of your thighs, until I reached your pussy.

Then I would stop.

And I would stand up and slide my hand down your body, and then cup it over your pussy, so you could feel the air warmer around it, but not touch my hand.

Then I would slowly run my tongue over your lips, daring you to move. Pulling your hair. Whispering.

Then I would slide a blindfold over your eyes, and walk away a little.

After a few seconds, or minutes, you can't be quite sure, I return, and I kneel in front of you again.

I have a soft, soft eyeshadow brush in my hand, which I run slowly over your labia, and up to your clit...


This is what awaits you, my darling.

Come soon.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


To: Harlequin
From: Colombina

You wake up on a bed, unable to see a thing because you are
blindfolded, your wrists tied together and over your head to the
headboard, your legs spread open.

Not a thread of clothing on your body.

My hands run down your sides as I slide down your body, and you feel
the rustle of a very soft fabric. My hands stop at your hips, and,
very slowly, I take your cock in my mouth and start sucking it at a
very leisurely pace, until you feel you can't take it any longer.

And then I stop.

Immediately afterwards, my hand grips your ankle firmly, and you feel
the ice-cold tip of a fork that's been coated in water and left in the
freezer caressing the sole of your foot. The more you squirm, the more
the fork digs itself into the arch of your foot, your heel, your
toes... And then it starts travelling lightly up your leg, insisting
on the insides of your thighs, up your torso and neck, pausing only to
tickle the corners of your mouth.

The fork stops, and you feel my weight shifting as I straddle you, my
bare legs pressing firmly against your sides.

Your blindfold comes off.

And you can see that all I am wearing is a gorgeous lacy corset with
matching knickers, and I start to grind against you without listening
to your pleas to be untied...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: Colombina
From: Harlequin

Imagine you are tied, with your hands behind you, uncomfortably on the floor. Naked. Your legs spread and held.

You see me approach you, with a wicked smile on my face. Slowly, I insert a string of beads into your pussy, and then tie a cord to the end of the string, which runs up through a loop in the ceiling.

Then I attach clothespegs to your nipples, which are also attached to the cord.

The cord is placed in your mouth, and a weight is attached to the other end.

You grip the cord between your teeth, knowing that pegs will be pulled from your nipples, and the beads from your pussy, if you do not keep your mouth shut.

With another wicked smile, I begin to gently tap the soles of your feet with a cane...


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: Harlequin
From: Colombina

You are tied to a wall, with some degree of movement to lean forwards
and backwards. There is a buttplug on that wall aswell, and whenever
you lean against the wall, you impale yourself deeper on it.

I am sat on a table very close in front of you, legs dangling and
spread open, and I tell you to come fuck me.

But do you know what happens if you lean forwards?

You see, there is a cord tied to the wall too. And that cord runs over
your shoulder and down your torso, and at the end of the cord there is
a pair of sweet clothespegs, and the clothespegs are attached to your
testicles. Everytime you move towards my pussy, the clothespegs tug at
you, and if you lean back to ease the tension, there is the buttplug
to behold...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


To: Colombina
From: Harlequin

Imagine you are naked, and bent over your bed. The dolphin is in your bottom.
Then I come up behind you, naked, and slide my cock into your pussy. I bed over you and grab your left shoulder with one hand, and you hair with the other, and pull you into me, so that every thrust pushes my cock and the dolphin into you more...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: Colombina
From: Harlequin

I want to tie you into a tight chest harness, in pretty purple rope, a harness that holds your breasts in position *very* firmly. Then, I want to take a riding crop, and begin to gently crop your nipples...
Then, when they have had enough, I will loosen it off slightly, add a pleasantly taught crotchrope, and take you for a walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment