Thursday 26 March 2009

Blushing cheeks

I love being spanked.

Correction: I love being spanked by Harlequin.

Which, to be honest, is not something I would ever have imagined.

I have always enjoyed having my bottom touched, but I never thought of asking anyone to elaborate on that despite how much I enjoyed it. Like, that thing you are doing with your hand and the squeezing? Would you mind doing it a little bit harder, and for a little bit longer? Like, maybe, ALL DAY LONG longer? No. I was one of those women afraid to say "Stop moving those hands and the blowjob deal is OVER, buddy".

So the first time Harlequin bent me over (a kitchen sink; I was doing the dishes) and landed a blow smack on my behind, there was no frame of reference for what had just happened other than "Oh, my GOD, do that again". And, being the sweet, compassionate, caring partner that he is, he was happy to oblige. And that one spank soon became a few more, and my bottom had never been this happy.

There is something feral about Harlequin when he grabs me around the waist and bends me over or throws me on the bed, making me tingle with anticip-pation. It's something that makes me want him even more that I normally do, which is *a lot*. Think supernova numbers and maybe you'll start to approximate. There is a delicious mystery in those first few moments of wondering "Is he going to pull down my trousers?" "Is he going to take off my knickers?"

And then comes the rubbing. Oh, oh, sweet rubbing. I love having my bottom rubbed just as much as I love having my feet rubbed, if not more. Inventors of the world, I'll let you take the credit for a pair of knickers that rub the bottom constantly if you'll send me the first prototype.

And one of the things that make me love the rubbing part so much is that knowledge that the beginning of the spanking is inminent. That I can almost feel that very first time when his hand lands on my bottom...

And there it is. The first spank is always my favourite. Because afterwards, there is always some more rubbing, which is Harlequin's way of saying "Are you okay?", and "Are you ready for more?", and "My, your bottom is gorgeous".

And because the first spank means there are more spanks to follow.

Harlequin excells at the manipulation of my bottom. He just seems to know when I am ready move on from his hand to more expeditive implements (do remind me to talk about the World's Beautifulest Flogger, currently in our posession, at another time), and when I need a good rubbing. He just knows how to get my bottom to turn the most interesting shade of red, and how to intude the most delicious, bubbly shivers...

And he has the most absolutely perfect timing for sliding his hand between my legs. Yes, I am indeed a lucky lady. And no, you may not borrow him.


No comments:

Post a Comment