Tuesday 24 March 2009

Shudders

I like shudders.
For those of you who are not aware, a shudder is that feeling when your lover says something that turns you on so much that you feel like a bucket of ice has replaced all your internal organs, and you are left as a little puddle of arousal on the floor.

To begin with, these shudders were infrequent, until we found the right name for them, and started producing them in each other intentionally. Then we began in earnest, sending each other text messages intended to make each other shudder. I remember on one occasion, Colombina was in a meeting, in a meeting room that had wireless internet.

We took full advantage of that.

Recently, though, we noticed that the shudders have tailed off considerably. We were worried for a moment or two, before we realised why.

Being in a long distance relationship means, at least for Colombina and I, a lot of cybersex. But the problem with cybersex is that it can get monotonous.

Right now, I would like nothing more than to worship my beautiful Colombina's beautiful feet... To rub them all over, to begin with, and then gently kiss the top of each foot.

To pick one up, and slide my tongue from her heel to her toes. To place each of those toes in my mouth, and lick and suck and nibble it. To slide my tongue in between each of her toes, before placing her whole foot in my mouth, dragging my teeth gently across her sole and running my tongue everywhere.

Now, if I were to do that to the other foot, I am almost certain that Colombina would not object. But to describe doing it? Not so exciting.

And here lies the problem. But I feel that the ending of the easy-shudder phase is the equivalent, for us, of the end of the can't-keep-our-hands-off-each-other phase. And it doesn't seem like that phase is ever going to come to an end.

How can it, when I am faced with the prospect of being able to touch the most beautiful girl in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment