Monday 4 May 2009

Presence

These past two weeks have been wonderful, my love.
They have included all kinds of wonderful things, from public bondage, spankings, and sex, to rubbing tiramisu all over each other at home. Your bottom has never known so much attention, and I cannot tell you enough how much I enjoy reddening it.
And you, my love, from your humble beginnings, have become an unquenchable painslut, desperate for more, always. We both know that your bottom can never be red enough. I have spanked you with my hand, with a hairbrush, a riding crop, a flogger, a beach tennis bat, and much more besides. You have popped out now, for a little while, and I miss you, and your hungry bottom, hugely. It has been a few days since you were properly spanked, and I think tomorrow may be the day I make up for that.

However, it seems that, as the result of a lost scrabble game, I will have to worship your feet tonight, and suffer who knows what other indignities. *sigh*. And this is on top of the other night´s indignities, when, after spanking me until my bottom lit up the room, you proceeded to fuck me, as hard and fast as you could. The dolphin-shaped dildo may look cute, but it feels only rough and businesslike.

Also, when I meet you shortly, we are going to our favourite shop. I wonder what wonders it contains?

No comments:

Post a Comment