Sunday 17 May 2009

I miss Colombina's bottom.

Don't get me wrong; I miss the rest of her too. But just recently I have been thinking about her bottom.

Until I met Colombina, I had no idea I liked to be dominant. But I do. And I *really* like spanking. Colombina has a somewhat theatrical background, and that shows when we play, particularly when I bend her over to be spanked. She collapses across my lap, or the bed, or the arm of the sofa, or against the elevator wall *ever* so dramatically and prettily. And then, when I pull down her trousers or lift up her skirt, there is her beautiful bottom, just *begging* to be spanked. Each side of it fits perfectly in my hand, and it turns the prettiest shades of red.

Something that never ceases to surprise me about Colombina's bottom, and indeed the rest of her body, is just how rough I can be with it. For such a sweet, naive, innocent looking girl, she certainly can take a lot...

I wish you were here right now, my love. I would spank you, and make you worship my feet, and suck my cock, all in quick succession. I would just tell you to do something, and every hesitation or mistake would earn a clothespeg placed somewhere on your body...

No comments:

Post a Comment